Whether you are an experienced golfer or interested in taking up the game, Pender Island Golf and Country Club is an excellent facility to either hone your skills or begin developing them. Joining is easy and we are always delighted to welcome new members. For more information email our Membership Chair, Ian Pirie at email@example.com or contact the Golf Shop
There is a one time Membership Initiation Fee plus a very reasonable annual Playing Fee. The season begins January 1st and fees cover to the following December 31st each year, annual fees are due at the end of February.
Financing Options are available, contact Membership Chair, Ian Pirie at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Membership||Initiation Fee||Annual Fee|
|Regular ‡||$1,500.00 + GST||$831.44 +GST|
|1/4 Share **||$525.50 + GST||$291.03 + GST|
|Social ‡||$1,500.00 + GST||$136.10 +GST|
|Intermediate||$150.00 + GST||$182.92 + GST|
| We are pleased to offer a reduced Initiation Fee of $2,500.00 + GST
(for two) covering couples wishing to take out a pair of new memberships.
|Lockers Up||$22.30 + GST & PST|
|Lockers Down (double)||$44.58 + GST & PST|
|Gas Cars||$240.97 + GST & PST|
|Electric Cars||$301.21 + GST & PST|
|Electric Pull Carts||$45.90 + GST & PST|
- Unlimited year-round play (weather permitting) – free pull carts.
- 20% green fee discount for up to 3 guests playing with a member.
- Participation in member events such as Men’s Day, Ladies’ Day, mixed events & Club tournaments.
- Membership in the BCGA and RCGA golf associations
- On-line access to the RCGA website for establishing an Official Handicap Index Factor.
- 20% Discount on all purchases of merchandise from the Golf Shop
- Discounted rates on Power Cart Rentals
- Use of a locker or cart shed for an annual fee.
- Opportunity to join the men’s or lady’s leagues, both of which are great social networks.
- Regular members are encouraged to vote on club matters at the Annual General Meeting and are encouraged to get actively involved in the administration of the Golf Club.
Quarter Share Property Owner Members:
Quarter share members pay 35% of the Initiation Fee and 35% of the Annual Dues. They have the use of all facilities of the club, subject to club rules, including tournaments, during their allotted weeks of occupancy in their time-share, which will not exceed 13 weeks in any calendar year. Quarter Share Members are not eligible to vote or hold office, but may have their handicap maintained if they wish.
A Social Member shall have the privileges of the Club and the use of it’s facilities at the grounds and clubhouse, but will not be eligible for participation in club tournaments or benefit from membership in the RCGA/CLGA, and will pay green fees at a reduced rate when playing. A Social Member is not eligible to vote or hold office and Social Members do not have their handicap maintained.
Intermediate memberships (details available upon request from the Membership Chairperson) are available to Junior Members over the age of 18 (but less than 24) who have not entered the regular work force and are not yet ready to become full members
Are for persons aged 18 or younger and is an outstanding value for all young golfers.
PLEASE NOTE: Golfing under a Junior Membership is restricted to before 10am or after 3pm daily between July 1st and Labour Day. Otherwise a regular green fee is required.